If I buy a used property, what documents would I need for the legalization before the bank?

Submitted by admin on Wed, 02/10/2019 - 21:08

Certificate of tradition and freedom of the property not exceeding 30 days

Tradition deeds of the last 10 years

Property tax certificate of good standing

IDU or valorization certificate of good standing

Promise to buy and sell

Grupo pregunta